Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Father's Day

How do I even begin? My dad is the sweetest man alive on earth. He's also, my biggest fan. When something is going on in my life, he's the one that builds me up. When I was single, I had this break up with a guy. He told me, "True Love Conquers All", if it is meant to be, he will come back. Over the years I've thought about that. Sometimes, I would go no, but then he's right. If you truly love someone and your committed to them, then there's nothing that can separate the two of you. He also, told me whoever I end up with will be the luckiest man. I love my dad. He's AWESOME!!!

He's the kind of father, that has unconditional love and is always there for me and my sister, and even his grandchildren.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's in the world!

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment