Saturday, May 5, 2012

Breakfast Pizza

I have to say, this is one of my newest favorite creations.

Breakfast Pizza
(serves 2)
1 small can of biscuits
2 eggs
2 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup mix shredded cheese
1 tomato, chopped
hot sauce (optional)

Take 2 biscuits and press them together tightly; with rolling pin, roll out into mini pizza crust. Take your fingers and in the middle of the biscuits make a little pocket, but be sure not to tear a hole in your biscuit crust. (I made the mistake of not make the pocket and the egg rolled off, the first time. ha!
Crack egg and place inside your pocket. Note: your pocket should be about the size of a cracked egg. Top with crumbled bacon, chopped tomatoes and cheese.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 400 degrees. Serve with hot sauce. This hit the spot. I came up with this a few weeks ago. I don't think I've had time to go to the grocery store and this was what I had in the refrigerator. I'm glad, because I might not of came up with this idea.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment