Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chicken Surprise

Chicken Surprise:

2 to 4 chicken breast
1 small can of dried tomatoes (in jar)
14 ounce can of artichoke hearts
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon of oregano
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 cup feta cheese

My friend Mindy gave me this recipe. She has the most awesome store "Powder and Smoke", here in Little  Rock. If you are ever here, be sure to go check it out. She has the best jewelry in town, plus perfumes, and so much more. She gave me a different spice, but I couldn't remember it, so I used oregano, and served it over whole wheat pasta. This was delicious!

Preheat heat oven to 375 degrees.

Drain your artichokes hearts and tomatoes. Place everything in a casserole dish; cover, and cook for one hour.

Simple and delicious!

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment