Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Most Amazing Chicken Sandwich

Linda brought this delicious bread to one of our supper club nights. Everyone fell in love with it. So, I had to use it in my Chicken Sandwich recipe.

Most Amazing Chicken Sandwich


Most Amazing Chicken Sandwich:
(Serves 4)
2 chicken breast
1 teaspoon Paula Deen seasoning
1/2 tablespoon paprika seasoning
handful fresh spinach
French loaf
1/4 cup brown spicy mustard
1/2 cup melted butter
3 long pieces Swiss cheese
6 strips bacon
1 tomato

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix together butter and brown spicy mustard, set aside. Slice your French loaf lengthwise, and spread 3/4 of your butter and mustard mixture on both of the inside.


Place Swiss cheese on both sides, adding the fresh spinach and tomatoes.


Close and wrap bacon around the top. Spread your remaining mustard and butter mixture on top.


Spray foil with Pam Spray, put bread in, and cover. I also set this on a cookie sheet. Cook for one hour covered, then the last fifteen minutes open the foil and cook.

Chicken:

Pound out chicken to flatten

Sprinkle with Paula Deen Seasoning - 1 teaspoon
Save the rest in plastic container, I will use this in more recipes.

 1 cup salt
1/4 cup black pepper
1/4 cup garlic powder

and

Paprika seasoning
Grill for twenty to twenty-five minutes, turning only once.
After your bread is cooked, open and place chicken inside. Yum Yum!

Talk about a card player, Linda Lou is a sharp one. I nick named her Linda Lou. Over the years, she has become a very dear friend to me. She loves to come to my tasting parties, and she never gains a pound. I guess I gain hers and mine.
Linda & I
Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

1 comment: