Friday, August 5, 2011

Robin's Sweet Tea

How rude of me, I tell you to grab a glass of sweet tea, sit a spell and I don't even give you my recipe for sweet tea.  You'll have to pardon my bad manners.



Two things, I'm a hyper person, after lunch I can not have caffeine.  The other is if you do not have a "Stevia" plant, go get one next spring.  It's a natural sweetener.  If you do not have a garden spot, you can always plant it in a container. 

On the left is mint and the right is the Stevia plant.

Boil your water, and pour into 2 quart pitcher with two tea bags (caffeine free), four to five stevia leaves and if I'm in a minty mood, I'll add a few mint leaves. Sweet tea always taste better in a mason jar for some reason, maybe that's the southern gal in me.

Tomorrow we have Cajun Eggplant, so come back and check it out.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment