Saturday, March 24, 2012

German Chicken

German Chicken
3 to 4 pieces of chicken breast
1 onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 cup sliced polish sausage
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
2 to 3 cups sauerkraut
8 ounce tomato sauce
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Saute your onions, garlic, and polish sausage.
Add your sauerkraut, barbecue sauce, tomato sauce, honey, and stir. Place chicken on top, and sprinkle salt and pepper on top of chicken.
Cover and bake in oven at 350 degrees for one hour. This was so delicious and easy.

I have to give Germany a big thank you. Someone from there was one of my first countries, besides United States, to start following my blog. I appreciate you for all your support.

I'm loving trying new recipes from other countries out. That is one thing I'm loving about my blog. I'm branching out and learning and tasting new things. Everyone must try this one, its great!

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment