Sunday, March 11, 2012

Reuben Sandwich


Reuben Sandwich
Serves 2
6 slices of leftover corn beef
1 can sauerkraut, heated
2 tablespoons Thousand Island Dressing
4 slices rye bread
2 slices Swiss cheese

Toast bread in oven. Top with corn beef, kraut, and cheese. Place back in the oven until cheese melts. Add dressing to one slice of the bread, and serve.

Today is my Baby Girl's 22nd birthday. She really is my pride and joy. There's nothing like a mother's love for her children. Happy Birthday  Natalie, I love you more. Hugs, Kisses and More Loves!

When she was younger, she came up with every time we talk, we have to end with I love you. That's even if we're in a disagreement. She always wants that to be our last words. I love that about her.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment