Thursday, December 8, 2011

Crock Pot Stacked Cubed Steaks

This is great served over pasta or potatoes. I actually had some leftover macaroni and cheese; served it over that and yummy!

I also have to say, I used deer steak. My sweet nephew Jeremy gives me a processed deer every year. He is so good to me, he also brings me a load of wood for my fireplace. I think he must love his auntie.

Oh...one more thing, I tried to roll these, but its works better stacking them.

Crock Pot Stacked Cube Steak
6 to 8 cube steaks or I  used 1 package of deer steak
1/2 chopped onion
1/2 chopped red pepper
1 1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced
8 ounce cream cheese, soften
14.5 ounce diced tomatoes
1 tablespoon oregano
1 teaspoon salt and black pepper

Mix together cream cheese, onion, pepper, mushrooms, and seasonings.

Spread on top of steak, placing in crock pot; repeat until all are done. Pour diced tomatoes over, and cook on low heat for 8 hours.
Turned out Scrumdelicious, thats a Robinism word there.

Tomorrow is grocery list day. Come back and check out some Christmas goodies.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment