Monday, December 5, 2011

Crock Pot Swiss Steak

Crock Pot Swiss Steak
4 cube steaks or I used deer steaks
1 - 14 ounce diced tomatoes
4 - celery sticks, chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
1 tablespoon oregano
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper

Set your crock pot on low heat and cook 8 hours. All you do is dump everything in and one quick stir.

You can serve it over rice, or I served it over my leftover cheesy potatoes; I gave you last week.

How's your Christmas shopping going? I do not like too much more, I like to wait until the week before Christmas, because everything is on sale. I've never been the day after Thanksgiving shopper, even though I did go with my friend Kelly last year. We had so much fun. I'll never forget the line at Target was wrapped around the whole store. I stood in the line, while she went to grab coffee. Apparently the coffee line was just as long, because she brought the coffee to me just as I was about to check out. Some people do not like the hussle and bussle of Christmas shopping, but I have to say I love it. I love everything about Christmas. Cooking in the crock pot makes it easier on me during this time of year, and gives me more time to shop. ha!

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment