Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mediterranean Tray

Mediterranean Tray
sliced hard salami
black olives
Kalamata olives
Green olives, stuffed with garlic
cubed mix cheeses
1 bunch of asparagus
1 package prosciutto
1 cantaloupe, cubed



This is a picture of all my goodies I made.

Mediterranean Tray:
Arrange salami, cheeses and olives on a tray. I like to put my olives in a small bowl, so the juices will not mix.
Cube your cantaloupe and place in bowl.

Asparagus and porchetta:
Wash and snap the ends off your asparagus. In large sauce pan bring water to a boil and cook asparagus for about 10 minutes; drain.

In large mixing bowl add ice and fill with cold water; adding the asparagus to shock them and cool, for about 10 minutes.

Wrap prosciutto around each piece of asparagus and sprinkle with Kosher salt and black pepper.
This is great for any occasion with family, friends, or just you and your mate. I served this at my girls night. Great for when your on vacation and just need a few snack for in the room.

This week I'm in Florida with Natalie. It's our Mother/Daughter trip. If you don't do this, I highly suggest it. It's great to get to spend quality time with your children. She graduates from college this year. I'm so proud of her. I can't tell you how big my heart is smiling inside. She's also, leaving for Italy this summer for a few weeks. I'm hoping if I give her a little extra money, she'll buy me a cool purse. ha!

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment