Monday, April 23, 2012

Steph's Bacon-Cheese Grilled Sandwich

My friend Stephanie gave me this recipe. Ya'll she's moving away from me, out of state. I'm sure going to miss her. When we meet, we became instant friends. Talk about a magnetic connection. Maybe that's because we have the same birthday. Well... not years, but month and day. I call her one of my birthday sista. She told me about this recipe and I had to try it. It's a keeper ya'll.

Steph's Bacon-Cheese Grilled Sandwich
(for 2)
4 pieces of bread
4 slices of American Cheese
4 slices tomatoes, thinly
4 to 5 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 tablespoons mayo
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Pam cooking spray

Mix together mayo and cayenne pepper. Spread on one side of bread.

Spray skillet with Pam cooking spray and put on medium heat. Place bread down on mayo side. Lay one slice of cheese down, topping with crumbled bacon and 2 slices of tomatoes, and top with the other slice of cheese and bread.

Grill it like you do a grill cheese. Something about the mayo mixture instead of butter makes this so yummy. Thanks Steph for sharing.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment