Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mother/Daughter Weekend

Natalie and I had the best time. I got to Nola and we went to this little place called Tee-Eva's on Magazine Street. This woman can cook. If you ever go to New Orleans look this place up. My only regret is I didn't get my picture made with her. She has the best red beans and rice and the prices are cheap.

We got up the next day and went to Central Park. WOW - this place is amazing and worth the trip to walk through. We didn't get to go through all of it, but I have some pictures of what we did do.
When Natalie got out of class, we hit the road for the beach in Florida. I didn't realize all the spring breakers that would be there. But we had fun just hanging out together. Nothing like quality time with your child. We had some good laughs watching people.
Someone had recommended Boatyard for dinner. Loved the setting, but I think I ordered wrong. I love fresh tuna steak, but it had way too many seeds on it.
We couldn't believe that bird just flew up and sat there. Plus my beautiful daughter with a beautiful view. I love that girl and so proud of her.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment