Monday, April 9, 2012

Tapenade

Tapenade
1 cup black olives, chopped
1/4 cup capers
1 tablespoon anchovy paste
2 garlic cloves, minced
juice of half fresh lemon
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup olive oil
baguette of multi-grain bread


Slice bread and brush olive oil on it. Broil in oven for just a few minutes, like your cooking toast.


In blender or food processor mix the other ingredients together, until its a grainy paste.

This is so delicious and  easy. Steve took me to an Italian restaurant Valentines, and I had to recreate this. Usually, my friends Linda and Candi come over once a week to watch American Idol with me. I cook the dinner and we had a feast of appetizers, this was one of them. This is also, great when your at the beach and need a little something to snack on.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment