Sunday, April 22, 2012

Aunt Sue's Spaghetti

My Great Aunt Sue will be 86, on March 1st. She's been down in her back and I've been cooking for her. I got so tickled at her the other day, she told me how she wanted her spaghetti cooked. Of course I did it the way she wanted me to.

Aunt Sue's Spaghetti
1 1/2 ground hamburger
1- 14 ounce tomato sauce
1/2 can water
1 package of dry spaghetti mix
1/2 bell pepper, chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
1 package of spaghetti noodles, cooked
2 tablespoons olive oil

In large skillet saute onions and pepper in olive oil. Add hamburger and cook until browned. Add your spaghetti mix, tomato sauce and water. Simmer for about 30 minutes; adding your noodles and mixing it up.

Turned out good. My Aunt Sue was really happy to see me with her spaghetti.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment