Monday, April 2, 2012

Like My Grandmother's Stuffed Up Eggs

Bobo always got tickled at me calling deviled eggs, stuffed up eggs. She knew they were one of my favorites and every Easter she would make me some.

Like My Grandmother's Stuffed Up Eggs
6 eggs, boiled and peeled
2 tablespoons mayo
1 tablespoon minced onion
1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper
sliced green olives, for garnishing
paprika, for garnishing

Slice your eggs lengthwise and take out the yolk. With fork smash them.

Add onion, relish, mayo, salt and pepper. Spoon in about a tablespoon into each egg whites.

Top with green olive and sprinkle  with paprika.

I had to eat a couple before I could even take my picture. I think I could eat these everyday.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment