Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baked Brie

This is great for a fast little treat.

1 wedge brie cheese
2 tablespoons apricot jelly
1 baguette loaf

Slice your baguette in 1/2" slices. Broil on low heat, and toast.  This only takes a few minutes.

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place brie cheese and jam on top in oven safe pan. Cover and cook 10 minutes. Serve immediately.

Natalie told me she loved brie cheese, so I had to make it. You can add any of your favorite jellies to it. We were kidding around and I said, "Paula says, everything taste better with butter." I say, "everything taste better with cheese." Natalie says, "everything taste better with chocolate." We didn't get around to it this time, but next time, we might have to figure out a cheese - chocolate recipe.  The state fair people are frying everything from Twinkies, snickers and butter, so we might try dipping everything in chocolate. ha!

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

1 comment:

  1. I can't say that I've ever had Brie - what does it taste like - if it is something that can be described?

    ReplyDelete