Thursday, August 25, 2011

Crock pot pork loin

 I did a no no this morning. I ran off and forgot my camera plug, so I couldn't download my pictures. I had three cups of coffee, but I guess my brain hasn't kicked  in  yet. So, tomorrow you will get the picture. It turned out so pretty. Okay, wheres the ginko when I need it. I opened up my desk drawer and there it was.  Pictures now. If anyone can give me a suggestion for boosting my memory, please do!

I gave you the remix version of this before.  But here's Kim Dunn's original.


Kim


Crock Pot Pork Loin:
1- pork loin, medium size
9 ounces orange marmalade
16 ounces salsa

Mix together marmalade and salsa. In air tight container, pour mixture and place pork loin in. Marinate over night, in refrigerator.  I like to reserve a little of the sauce for dipping.

The next morning, stick it in your crock pot, on low heat, for 8 hours. 



Kim and I use to be in the same supper club. Talk about delicious eats and a great Phase 10 card game. There's nothing like good times with friends and great food to eat. I wish she would give me her enchilada recipe, they are to die for.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment