Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bobo's Tallorene

Tallorene
1.5 pounds hamburger
12 ounces egg noodles, cooked
10.75 ounces tomato soup
15.25 ounces whole corn, drained
2 cups cheddar cheese
1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
1 cup water
1 teaspoon salt and black pepper

Brown your hamburger meat, and drain off grease.

Add chili powder, corn, soup, water, salt and pepper.

Stir in noodles.


Cover with cheese, and bake for 15 minutes on 350 degrees.


This is kind of like a chili mac, so scrumptious. Great for a cool fall night.

My grandmother Bobo use to cook this all the time, and one  of our family favorites. Bobo was one of a kind. She only got on to me one time. She had this bush, and I picked off all the buds from it. They were the perfect size of my Barbie's lettuce. That's the only time she ever raised her voice at me. We laughed about it years later. She always had the most beautiful yard;  a real green thumb.

I miss her. I still want to pick up the phone and call her; just something about hearing her voice, always made me feel better. I can't wait to see her in heaven.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment