Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lime Chicken

Lime Chicken (this is from the Fat Flush Diet Cookbook
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
juice of 2 limes
1 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon fresh ginger
1/2 teaspoon coriander

Preheat oven 350 degrees.  In a small bowl, combine lime juice, garlic, ginger, and coriander. Rub mixture onto chicken. Place in nonstick dish and cover. Bake for 45 minutes. I garnished it w/a lemon. This is great with a baked sweet potato, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Stevia and a little cinnamon.

WOO HOO! I'm back to the six pounds I lost. I must have been retaining fluid or the raw pumpkin seeds are working. Let's just hope this weekend I can stick to my portion control, as I'm in the kitchen cooking up recipes for Valentine's week.

I really want to wear my white favorite dress to my daughter's graduation in May. So, now I have a goal that maybe I can keep focused.

Come back tomorrow for your grocery list; its Super Bowl Slider Week and I have some yummy ones.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment