Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Things to look forward to in 2012

Ya'll I'm so excited about this coming year. I'm in the test kitchen trying out new things. I know I'm suppose to be on a diet, but I'm just going to have to  use portion control and do good for my breakfast and lunch.

Things to look forward to this year:
*Diet Recipes and tips I've found
*Veggie Eaters Week
*Meats then leftover Sandwiches
*Ravioli Week
*Chicken Around the World Week
*Budget week for 2 with a Roast
*Budget week for 2 with a Ham
*Super Bowl Slider Week
*Valentine's Week
*Soup Sunday's - featuring a soup every Sunday
*Spring Break Vacation @ the beach
*Easter Week
*Spring Veggies
*Start the Grill
*Graduation finger foods
*Barbecue and Fixings
*Breakfast foods


That's just for starters. I want to thank each and everyone of you for following me. I truly get so excited every time I see a new country has visited. I'm up to 39 different countries. We have 196, so I have a ways to go and I'm here for the long haul. I love coming up with new recipes and venturing out a bit.

I'm taking tomorrow off to re-load and re-stock the kitchen. Come back for your grocery list and I've come up with some tasty diet recipes.

OH...remember the memory gift I do for Natalie each year. This year, I took her baby clothes and clothes through out the  years, and made her a patch work blanket. Turned out great and she loved it.

Stay Sweet and Be Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment