Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mexican Sliders



This makes 6 sliders for 1/2 pound of hamburger.


Mexican Sliders
1/2  pound hamburger
1 jalapeno pepper
2 tablespoons minced onion
1 tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon salt and black pepper

Mexican Sauce:
1 avocado, mashed
2 tablespoons finely chopped tomatoes
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
1 garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 lime juice

6 rolls
6 thinly sliced Roma tomato
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Mix all Mexican hamburger ingredients together. Form in 1" ball and flatten. Spray your pan with Pam cooking spray and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.



Slice rolls sprinkling cheese on top of both sides and add tomato to one side; then toast.

Mix together sauce, and after roll is toasted spread on both sides; adding your Mexican burger.

I have to say out of all the sliders recipes I came up with, this is one of my favorite ones. Almost like a taco mini-burger. Steve and Cayman loved this one to.

Looks like its between the Patriots and the Giants. I was really wanting the 49ers to get in there. Almost everyone of my friends (girls) love Tom Brady and Patriots fans. I guess I'll be cheering for them or be snacking around the food table during the game.


Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment