Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Natalie and DJ Pastry Puffs

Natalie went to visit DJ over New Year's and he taught her to make theses. They are a little pop of sweet heaven in your mouth. DJ is a chef in Charleston, SC. Thanks to both of them for sharing this recipe with me. Natalie made them for me when she got home.

Puff Pastry - in the freezer section of your store
chocolate chips - Natalie used white chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 egg, with 1 tablespoon water - mixed together for egg wash

Roll out pastry puff, cutting into rectangular shapes, and brush egg wash over all of it.


On one side of the pastry add about 4 to 5 chocolate chips and fold into a triangular shape at one end. Wrap it around your finger and press it tightly.
Brush with egg wash, and bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.

I know this is not on my diet, but I had to cheat. So delicious, you've got to try them.

Thanks again Natalie and DJ.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment