Tuesday, January 31, 2012

McDonald's Style Sliders

I will admit, I'm a sucker for McDonald's hamburgers. I also admit, these tasted just like them to me.

McDonald's Style Slider's
1/2  pound hamburger
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons of minced onion
dill pickles
Ketcup
mustard
6 rolls

Mix together burger, salt and black pepper. Heat your skillet to medium heat. I like to use wax paper to roll out my burger. So tear off a piece of wax paper. Roll your burger out in Tootsie roll, large one. ha!
Fold the wax paper over, covering the meat; and flatten the meat. Square it off with your hands.

Cut into 6 pieces.

Place minced onion on top; pressing them down in the meat. Place in skillet and fry for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.



Butter and toast your rolls; adding mustard, ketcup, and two dill pickles.

Even Steve thought they tasted  like a McDonald's burger. Great little bite for a Super Bowl party.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment