Thursday, September 8, 2011

Boudin Jalapeno Peppers

This is our last boudin recipe. I hope all  have enjoyed, and branched out to try something new. 

My friend Linda came over for dinner, and I had to have a little appetizer. You can double this to make more. Don't forget to wash your hands after you seed the jalapeno peppers. The first time I made these, my fingers were on fire forever. Then someone told me to stick them in flour. Haven't tried it yet, but the next time I will.



Boudin Jalapeno's
1 link boudin
4 ounce cream cheese
6 jalapeno peppers
3 strips bacon

Heat boudin in mircowave for two minutes. Set aside and let cool. Heat cream cheese in microwave safe dish for one minute. Take the casing off the boudin, and mix with cream cheese. Cut jalapeno peppers lengthwise, and take out seeds. I use a knife to cut around the seeded part, then use a spoon to spoon out.



Stuff the pepper with boudin mixture, and wrap bacon around. Insert toothpick to keep it together. Cook for one hour at 350 degrees.



Grocery List tomorrow for "Fish Bites". I hope you love seafood as much as I do. Some great easy recipes for you.
Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to make these for Vaughan!

    ReplyDelete