Friday, September 9, 2011

"Fish Bites" Grocery List

Get your fishing poles out, we're going fishing for some scrumptious recipes this week.



I absolutely love seafood. I sometimes think I have fins myself. Put me on the lake or beach and I'm one happy camper. Add seafood, and it  makes me happier than a dog eating bacon strips. I hope you enjoy  my recipes this week. Some our my all time favorites.

Barbecue shrimp and black rice
1 pound precooked shrimp
barbecue sauce
basil
bacon
black rice
milk
butter
sugar

Salmon Patties and Fried Eggplant with sauce
1- 14.75 ounce can salmon
orange bell pepper
onion
Miracle Whip
bread crumbs
celery
eggs
Cajun seasonings
eggplant
flour
cornmeal
oil
hot sauce
garlic salt
lemon
white pepper

Tuna Pockets
1 can crescent rolls
10 ounce tuna (can)
onion
cream cheese
bread crumbs
mushrooms
thyme
butter

1 skillet Shrimp (Easy - Easy)
2 pounds shrimp, fresh with heads on
butter
olive oil
basil
oregano
rosemary
garlic
pepper
French bread

Scallops with Mushroom Pasta
12 ounce fettuccine noodles
olive oil
1 pound mushrooms
onion
garlic
fresh thyme
4 cups heavy whipping cream
Parmesan cheese
1 pound scallops
butter

Pecan Crusted Flounder
Flounder
Miracle Whip
pecans
lemon
Cajun season
bread crumbs

All these recipes use fresh herbs.

Tomorrow we will start off with barbecue shrimp. It is so easy. You can also use any kind of rice. Black rice is hard to find here in Little Rock, but I found it at  Whole Foods.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment