Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Brownie Surprise



Brownie Surprise
1 box 18.4 ounce Duncan Hines Hersey brownie mix, mixed as directed on the box
14 ounce Sweet Condensed Milk
8 ounce cream cheese
caramel sauce
powdered sugar
strawberry

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

Mix brownie mix as directed. Place in 9x13 casserole dish, sprayed with Pam cooking spray.


Mix together cream cheese and sweet condensed milk. Pour on top. I have to admit, I wish I would of taken a spoon and swirled it in with the brownie mix. Lesson learned for me. Not too late for you to.

Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.

Drizzle 1 teaspoon of caramel sauce; then sprinkle powdered sugar on top, with a strawberry to the side.

Something about Strawberries and anniversary to me.

On your anniversary, you can't worry about your weight. It's a celebration with your mate with love and food.

Someone asked me what I got Steve for our anniversary; that it was cotton year for your 2nd. I didn't even think about a gift; I did get him a card, but I knew that he was taking me out to eat, and I was cooking all his favorites. But I did wash the sheets, and let them soak in lavender snuggles for eight hours. I will admit, I do that every time, its one of my favorite things in life. So, I'm hoping that counted as my gift of cotton.

I do have a funny to tell. Steve decided he would surprise me and cook me breakfast over the weekend. How sweet is that? The eggs looked perfect. I was actually shocked at how perfect they looked. Plus he had biscuits. So, I took a couple of bites of the eggs; then I asked him where he got the grease for the eggs. He said, under the sink. I was like, in the coffee can? I started spitting eggs out. He was like what?  I had to tell him, that is my throw away can.  I've cooked fish and etc. with that oil. Not to mention, I have no idea how old that oil is. He got an "A" for effort. It really is the thought that counts, but trust me; I threw the can away.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment