Saturday, October 8, 2011

Chili Cheese Dip

You have to have cheese dip while tailgating. These two things just go hand in hand. I have to admit, I'm not much of a tailgater. I like to find a spot and stay. My husband loves walking around the whole golf course. I learned my lesson, and now I make sure I wear comfortable shoes. I have to say, Arkansas has the biggest fans for their HOGS. Doesn't matter if your at the game or not, you see everyone wearing red. If your lucky enough to go to the games, the stadium is full of RED. Its so amazing to see, and they are always calling the HOGS.



Chili Cheese Dip:
You have your leftover Frito pie mixture, 1 cup
8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
14.5 ounce can Rotel
1 tablespoon of cilantro

In double boiler, (put your water in the bottom pan) heat to medium  heat. Add all the ingredients and stir until melted. Serve with your favorite chips.



My friend Sharon told me the little trick of adding cream cheese. It makes it so creamy and delicious!

Make sure you reserve 2 cups for Nachos tomorrow.

Be Sweet and Stay Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment